This page shows my 3d modelling for digital outputs in 3d printing, laser-cutting, CNC and more.
Page includes images of:
- Final outputs of most relevant projects.
- workflow and file prep.
- Proficient in:
- ZBrush 4R7
- Modo(similar to Maya).
- Maya – modelling
- Marvelous Designer
- Adobe Cloud Suite
- Some experience in:
- Marvelous Designer 2
- Blender and other open source.
- Proficient in:
- Digital fabrication
- operation of Lasercutters, CNC, routers, and relevant soft-wares.
- Happy, Confident and experienced with 3D printers, Resin based and FDM. File prep plus operation.
- Does not include contract bound projects:
- Lasercuting leather and stamps for embossing – Hobbit\3Foot7
- Vast range of material exploration on lasercutter – Hobbit
- Translating 3d models of boats into 2D CNC files + operation of CNC. – Hobbit\3Foot7
- Slicing 3D models up to fit on CNC beds.
- Experienced with Silicone moulds, fibreglass
- Good Arduino knowledge
Samurai Silent Dragon
2013 New Zealand Design Award winner @ World of Wearable Arts
3D printing, modelling, sculpting 3d scanning, laser-cutting, digital fabric, lasers
Ninja Fighting Fish
2012 World of wearable arts Bizarre Bra Finalist
Designed for arduino and led setup, CNC, lasercutting, Leatherwork, Embossing, No glues.
Recommendation – Theo Baynton
Director of Creative at Pukeko Pictures
I can highly recommend Dylan as both a CG modeler and conceptual designer. We engaged Dylan to create CG assets for a computer game. We found him extremely professional, his communication was fantastic as was his artist instinct and insight into what we were trying to achieve for our design aesthetic. He checked in at critical points in his work and made sure he was on target and didn’t push too far without our input. We were very happy with the final product that he delivered and would certainly engage him in the future on other projects.Sincerely
Nyuk Nyuk Limited